Helping Your Business Save Water — and Money
Rising water costs and aging municipal infrastructure present challenges for business. Partners in Project Green wants to help your organization reduce its process and wastewater footprint to maximize environmental benefits and minimize costs incurred.
Our mission is to help businesses in the Greater Toronto Area discover and successfully implement water stewardship projects in their facilities. We are supported by Region of Peel, York Region, and City of Toronto.
Partners in Project Green is working with local municipalities to provide water efficiency programs for businesses. These programs are offered to businesses by the municipalities, with incentives available to help lower the capital costs required to implement water efficient upgrades.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR MY ORGANIZATION?
- Consult with a network of experts and technology providers dedicated to helping you solve your organization’s process water and wastewater challenges and realize efficiencies.
- Learn from other organizations in our network that have improved their processes by installing industry best practices and innovative water efficient technologies.
- Utilize existing municipal programs, supportive incentives, and potentially reduce process water and wastewater footprints and enhance utility savings.
- Improve Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) performance of businesses.
- Support the water and wastewater infrastructure management goals of the Greater Toronto Area municipalities.
- Receive recognition within the Greater Toronto Area sustainability community through creative project case studies, industry speaking engagements, and features in trade publications.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
1. Find the Water Efficiency Programs Available in Your Municipality
|PROGRAM||Region of Peel||York Region||City of Toronto|
|Capacity Buyback OR
Indoor Water Assessment
|Water Smart Irrigation Professionals|
|Industrial Water Rate Program|
|Once Through Cooling Program||*||*|
|Water Efficiency Equipment
*Included in Region of Peel Indoor Water Assessment and City of Toronto Capacity Buyback programs.
2. Select Your Location Below to Get the Applicable Fact Sheet
3. Get in Touch with Partners in Project Green
To get started, please contact Eric Meliton | Program Manager, Water Stewardship | 416-661-6600 ext. 5890 | email@example.com
We will conduct a needs assessment to determine what alignment makes sense for your business and begin facilitating connections with the municipal programs of interest, industry experts, and service and technology vendors that we represent and support.