Learn sustainability best practices through the GreenBiz Caledon Program!
The FREE GreenBiz Caledon Program provides business sustainability support offered by the Town of Caledon and Partners in Project Green (PPG) through the following activities:
GreenBiz Resource Hub
Get access to short action-oriented videos, resources and tools to take your organization’s sustainability impacts to the next level.
The Hub is FREE to use for all interested businesses.
GreenBiz Virtual Expert-led Workshop Series
The GreenBiz Virtual Workshop Series provides:
- Best practices and action-oriented guidance from a number of experts
- Help you implement strategies within your organization
- Networking opportunities with like-minded businesses
- Opportunities to learn about additional incentives to implement projects
The 2022 virtual workshop series has now concluded. Videos and resources from previous GreenBiz Caledon workshops are available on the GreenBiz Resource Hub. Find the tools and guidance needed to take action on your sustainability goals. Previous workshops include:
- Water Efficiency and Stormwater Management
- Energy Management and Low Carbon Transportation
- Waste Reduction and Diversion
- Employee Engagement
What are the benefits for my business?
- Access to a wide range of tools, guides, videos, and resources
- Develop internal expertise through four online training sessions facilitated by experts
- Identify opportunities and actions for operational cost savings and improving your environmental impact
- Network and collaboration opportunities with like-minded businesses
- Learn how to access additional government incentives for future projects
How do I participate or find out more information?
The GreenBiz Resource Hub is a free initiative open to all interested businesses. Access all available materials in the Resource Hub, and start sharing sustainability knowledge and tools.
For any questions or for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.