Looking to Bring Down Energy Use and Costs?
The Energy Leaders Consortium brings industrial energy professionals together to:
- Learn from each other’s energy projects
- Share resources and expertise
- Strategize solutions to shared challenges
Since 2013, Energy Leaders Consortium members have implemented more than 450 conservation projects that annually save 128,000 eMWh of energy, 670 million litres of water and $30 million in utility costs.
If you are an energy, utility, operations, or building manager, consider joining to share your expertise, learn from others and find new cost saving opportunities.
Energy Leaders Consortium Members
Six half-day sessions annually, each hosted by a different member organization. Agendas include:
- Member presentations on evaluating, selling, and implementing energy projects
- Plant walk-throughs to observe best practices and conservation opportunities
- Group discussions to strategize solutions to mutual challenges
- Guest expert presentations on new technologies, management processes, and regulatory policies
$1,800 for Partners in Project Green Members/Ambassadors | $2,300 for non-members.
Nathaniel Magder, Program Manager| email@example.com