Building on the success of the GreenBiz Caledon Resource Hub, the Town of Caledon and TRCA’s Partners in Project Green (PPG) are excited to deliver the GreenBiz Caledon Climate Partnership!
This program will support Caledon businesses to green their operations, reduce costs, and contribute to their community.
Learn more about how the program can help your business.
- Four (4) capacity building workshops on reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, saving energy, and installing eco-friendly landscaping to reduce your climate change risks
- Site walk-through assessments to identify opportunities for energy savings, GHG emissions reductions, and climate resilience for up to 10 eligible businesses
- Action-oriented resources to help your organization customize a plan and implement at your own pace
- Guidance and support to access available funding opportunities including the Bolton Community Improvement Program
Who can participate?
- Workshops are free and open to all businesses
- Site walk-through assessments are available for up to 10 eligible businesses* that have a non-residential facility located in Caledon.
*Businesses that wish to participate in site assessments must submit an expression of interest and sign the program commitment letter which is available upon request.
What are the benefits for my business?
- FREE access to training, resources, and expertise to help you green your business and save costs
- Identify the top savings opportunities for your business
- Funding opportunities to support implementation
- Networking with like-minded businesses
- Employee engagement opportunities
Get involved today!
Climate Action Workshop Series
Ensure your business is prepared for the impacts of climate change and is taking steps to reduce your emissions.
For more information about the GreenBiz Caledon Climate Partnership, please contact Matt Brunette: email@example.com
Looking for hands-on sustainability support?
Members of Partners in Project Green have access to experts to help create a customized carbon footprint plan. For information on how to become a member of PPG, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.