Workshop 4: Implementing GHG Reduction & Climate Resilience Projects
Reducing GHG emissions and improving business climate resilience requires action.
Join Partners in Project Green and other experts to learn how your business can start implementing projects today. This workshop will cover tips for creating an effective business case, engaging decision-makers, as well as provide an overview of available funding and financing programs.
This free workshop will take place on Wednesday, September 25th, 2024 from 8:00am to 10:00am at the Humber River Centre in Bolton, Ontario. Doors open at 7:30am for networking and refreshments. The session starts at 8:00am. Workshop space is limited so be sure to register today!
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how to develop an effective business case for your GHG reduction projects
- Identify best practices in engaging decision makers within your organization to move projects forward
- Discover available programs and incentives that can help enhance the payback period of your project
- Hear from like-minded businesses on how they’ve approached project implementation
Who should attend:
- Sustainability professionals
- Facilities and operations managers
- Finance managers
- Energy mangers
- People managers
- Risk managers
Stay tuned for details about our key presenters for this session!
For more information, contact our Coordinator, Energy Performance, Julia Kole at firstname.lastname@example.org or 437-880-2156.
The GreenBiz Caledon Climate Partnership program is a collaboration effort between the Town of Caledon and Partners in Project Green, a part of Toronto and Region Conservation Authority.