Are you looking to bring down your energy use and costs?
PPG’s flagship energy performance program, the Energy Leaders Consortium, brings together a dynamic network of energy professionals to share best practices and support collective action on energy projects.
Members benefit from a collaborative environment where they can learn about new technologies, share innovative approaches, troubleshoot project challenges, and identify strategies to enhance their energy efficiency.
Join the Energy Leaders Consortium and become a part of the network of like-minded energy professionals who are driving energy performance in their organizations and demonstrating leadership across the GTA. Through sharing knowledge and experiences, members help drive down costs and GHG emissions by:
- Learning from each other’s energy projects
- Sharing resources and expertise on best practices and innovative technologies
- Strategizing solutions to common challenges through collective projects
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
Since its establishment in 2008, Partners in Project Green has been facilitating consortiums and offering programs that have measurably benefitted the business community.
Between 2013-2021, PPG’s Energy Leaders Consortium members have:
- Implemented 608 projects
- Saved 336.7 eGWH of energy
- Saved 1.48 billion litres of water
- Saved $38.9 million in utilities costs
- Reduced GHG emissions by 42,509 tonnes
Value for your organization
- Save time and costs through access to trusted resources and facilitated action
- Hands-on learning on waste management best practices
- Expand your network and enhance your sustainability profile
ELC Members 2022
- Four virtual expert presentations on new technologies, management processes, and regulatory policies
- Three virtual member roundtables to share project updates and identify opportunities for collective action
- Three half-day sessions annually, each hosted by a different member organization, including:
- Plant walk-throughs to observe best practices and conservation opportunities
- Member presentations on evaluating, selling, and implementing energy
- Group discussions on strategize solutions to mutual challenges