Partners in Project Green is excited to offer Futureproof Your Fleet, a new program aimed at raising awareness about low and zero-emission technologies for medium and heavy-duty fleet vehicles!
Freight transportation accounts for 10% of Canada’s greenhouse gas emissions. Canada recognizes the importance of reducing emissions from on-road freight, while increasing the competitiveness of the transportation sector. Low and Zero emission vehicle technologies for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles (MHDV) are developing and evolving, bringing both barriers and opportunities to Canadian vehicle fleets.
Overcoming these barriers and seizing these opportunities are key to meeting the Federal Government’s goals under the Emissions Reduction Plan to reduce emissions in the sector. Futureproof Your Fleet is designed to be a resource for you and your business on your road to decarbonization.
Key benefits of this FREE program:
- Engage with vehicle industry leaders & experts
- Learn about 4 types of low/zero carbon vehicle technologies in the same session
- Network with peers & service providers across transportation & sustainability sectors
- Vehicle displays & test drives available
- Workshops are GTA-focused & designed directly via participant feedback
Who should participate?
- Fleet owners, operators, & managers
- Medium & heavy-duty rental, leasing, & sales companies
- Health & Safety personnel
- Students & young professionals passionate about low/ zero-emissions technologies
- Professionals working in vehicle procurement & finance
- Small & medium enterprises in logistics
This program brings together leaders in the green vehicle space to offer you resources, discussions, and networking opportunities to develop a climate-resilient fleet for your business. Compare and contrast hydrogen, natural gas, renewable diesel and electric-powered vehicle technologies all in the same workshop through informative presentations and insightful panelist discussions.
Here’s what to expect from Futureproof Your Fleet:
- Seven individual workshops held in-person in the GTA that focus on medium and heavy-duty vehicle fleets
- Opportunities to see new low and zero-emissions vehicle technology up close and personal
- Access to free resources designed to help anyone determined to reduce fleet vehicle emissions
- Program and workshop content run through a Gender Based Analysis (GBA+) tool to reduce biases and assumptions that may hinder equity-seeking groups from participating
- Become part of a growing network in the transportation and logistics industry of like-minded professionals
- Increased awareness of available options to reduce fleet emissions quickly, efficiently, and affordably
Have questions about the program? To find out more please contact Julia Kole, Coordinator, Energy Performance, at email@example.com or 437-880-2156.