How to Participate
- Participants from businesses located in Caledon who attend all four GreenBiz workshops and/or complete the Mid-Summer Business Survey in 2022 and are 18 years or older, will be eligible to be entered into a prize draw upon meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible businesses will automatically be entered for the grand raffle draw, for FREE, based on workshop registration and attendance and/or submitting a completed survey.
- Workshop Participation: Eligible participants get one entry per workshop they attend for the full duration of the session. Only one entry per company email domain per workshop will be counted towards the draw. A company must have at least one employee attend all four workshops for entry in the draw. TRCA reserves the right to disqualify entries that are deemed fraudulent or entries that exceed limitations set out herein.
- Mid-Summer Business Survey: Eligible participants get one entry for the submission of the Mid-Summer Business Survey. Only one entry per company email domain will be counted towards the draw. TRCA reserves the right to disqualify entries that are deemed fraudulent or entries that exceed limitations set out herein.
|Incentive||Retail Value + HST|
|PPG Advanced Program Access and 1×1 Coaching||$3000.00|
- Prize winners will be randomly selected after the final workshop in October 2022 through a draw that includes all eligible companies. Only one prize will be issued to the randomly selected company.
- The Prize must be accepted within 48 hours of notification by email and redeemed at a mutually agreed time.
Odds of Winning
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of participants in the workshop series and number of submissions of the Mid-Summer Survey.
- The prize will be available to be claimed by selected winner upon notification from TRCA. Selected winners must accept the prize within 48 hours. The selected winner may decide to activate the prize immediately for the remaining activities in 2022 or defer prize activation to January 2023.
- The prize claimant may be required to show identification in order to claim their prize. If identification cannot be provided, TRCA reserves the right to retract prize offerings.
- Prize claimant must be a resident of Canada.
- Employees of TRCA are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of TRCA which are final.
- The prize must be accepted by prize claimant as awarded and not convertible to cash value.
- The confirmed winner will be notified by email. By participating in the GreenBiz workshop series, the confirmed winner is deemed to have consented to the disclosure of their personal information to TRCA for the limited use of delivery of Prizes.
- TRCA is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or misdirected Prize claims.
- TRCA reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the draw at any time, if it deems the draw cannot be run as originally planned or for any other occurrence compromising the fairness or integrity of the draw.