Looking to implement a zero-waste strategy and reduce your carbon footprint?
Join the Circular Economy Leaders Consortium supported by TELUS and lead a contingent of sustainable industry professionals seeking to achieve measurable waste prevention and diversion goals, focused on facility management and operations, by:
- Learning from each other’s waste management & circular economy projects
- Sharing resources and expertise on best practices and innovative technologies
- Strategizing solutions to common challenges through collective projects
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Waste reduction
- Waste Diversion and resource recovery
- Greenhouse gas emission reductions
Since its establishment in 2008, Partners in Project Green has been facilitating consortiums and offering programs that have measurably benefitted the business community.
Between 2013-2020, PPG’s Energy Leader’s Consortium has implemented more than 450 conservation projects that annually saved 128,000 eMWh of energy, 670 million litres of water and $30 million in utility costs. In this same time, PPG’s Waste Programming has diverted 20,565 tonnes of material from landfill.
We have launched! On March 29th 2022, PPG, in partnership with TELUS, launched the Circular Economy Leaders Consortium (CEC), joined by Founding Members and Advisors.
Thank you Founding Members for demonstrating circular economy thought leadership.
Interested in collaborating with PPG and other businesses to learn and share best practices and innovative technologies in facility waste management?
Value For Your Organization
- Widespread recognition for participation: press releases, social media, website, newsletters and corporate events
- Opportunity to contribute to program design
- Demonstrate circular economy thought leadership
PPG is thankful to Guest Experts and Advisors of the CEC for contributing their unique knowledge and skills to support businesses in their circular economy journeys.
Shift & Build is a boutique consultancy that helps organizations create value by clarifying, developing, and advancing sustainability strategies.
University Health Network is a public research and teaching hospital network in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, encompassing the Toronto General and Toronto Western hospitals, the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, and The Michener Institute of Education.
PragmaTech Waste Solutions is an environmental waste management consulting firm specializing in a full suite of waste management services with over 30 years of industry experience. We are committed to the principle of performance through partnership with our clients, suppliers, and employees.
Three customized half-day sessions (in-person) and seven one-hour virtual sessions annually, commencing April 2022 including:
- Guest Expert Presentations
- Facilitated Member Roundtables and Group Problem Solving
- Guided Facility Tours
PPG members learning about zero waste strategy.
PPG energy leaders sharing best practices at a roundtable
PPG waste management tour at a textile recycling facility.
PPG energy leaders participating in networking session.
Chaya Chengappa, Program Manager | Chaya.firstname.lastname@example.org