The Power of Membership
Community Access Membership
- Any individual or organization can gain access to tools & resources to start your sustainability journey at no charge
- Our monthly newsletter lets you “be in the know” on news, upcoming events, and other updates
- Get a user profile, plus helpful links so you can easily upgrade to Member whenever ready
- Get access to expert support, benefits, discounts, and resources including case studies, business guides, and a library of webinars
- Participate in roundtables, webinars, in-person and remote events, on-site tours, 1-on-1 briefings, and so much more
- Be part of a community and network with other members committed to similar goals
- Access Member-only programs like People Power Challenge On Demand and Material Exchange (MEX)
- Share your successes through case studies, business guides, and Member Spotlights
- Join Member-only tree plantings to engage your staff in sustainability
There are three types of paid membership, Member, Member Plus, and All Access.
- Membership can be individual or for an entire organization
- Student Membership is for students currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Early Professional Membership is for graduates of an accredited college or university in the last 3 years
- Membership for our advanced programs, accessible through Member Plus and All Access, is designed for organizations
- Membership by organization is based on employee count at one or more facilities
- Employees working for a Member organization get access via a personal login into PPG’s Member portal
- Members and their employees are eligible for perks, partner discounts, and exclusive offerings
- Membership is based on a one-year term activated upon signup
*PPG offers a 25% discount to eligible non-profit organizations and small businesses (2-100 employees) owned by those who self-identify as Indigenous, racialized person/people(s) and/or women. Contact Kiana Bonnick (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
Get Access. Become a Member
Would you like to learn more about Membership?
Please contact Kiana Bonnick, Coordinator