- Learn from each other’s energy projects
- Share resources and expertise
- Strategize solutions to shared challenges
Crowd sourcing solutions to challenges, staying on top of industry trends, and having a built in network of people working on the same issues accelerates energy projects in each participating organization. This drives results faster, deeper, and for a lower cost than if they were doing the work on their own.
Collectively, the ELC + SME achieved the savings below:
- Canadian Tire
- Grupo Bimbo Canada
- Lincoln Electric
- Maple Leaf Foods
- Molson Coors
- Mother Parkers
- Pratt and Whitney Canada
- Toronto Pearson
- Trillium Health Partners
- Unity Health Toronto
- Weston Foods
If you would like to learn more about PPG’s Energy Consortiums, please contact email@example.com.
Looking to drive the same results for waste management? Learn about the Circular Economy Leaders Consortium.
Visit the links below to read more about PPG’s 2021 accomplishments across our performance areas:
- PPG’s 2021 Events Engage Over 1200 Participants
- PPG Welcomes 12 New and Returning Members in 2021
- PPC 2021: Plastic Waste Reduction and Health & Wellbeing take centre state in this year’s employee engagement program
- 2021 Material Exchange Results