Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to learn from industry experts about the new Ontario Building Code and the move from prescriptive to performance-based standards. You’ll leave with practical tools to help you understand, meet, and exceed the new SB-10 energy efficiency requirements.
The Festival Program inlcudes:
Keynote addresses by recognized sustainable building experts
- Jason F. McLennan, International Living Future Institute (Living Building Challenge)
- Edward Mazria, Architecture 2030 (The Next Built Environment, Today)
- Special Guest Speakers Jennifer Keesmaat, Chief Planner at the City of Toronto, and Mario Cucinella, renowned Italian architect
Informative plenary sessions
- Glenn MacMillan, TRCA
- Lyle Scott, Footprint
- Rick Huijbregts, Cisco Canada
Achieving Building Performance stream sessions
- Bob Bach, Energy Profiles Ltd.
- Chris Piché, Integral Group
- Paul Dowsett, SustainableTO
Low-Impact Development training sessions
- Chris Denich, Aquafor Beech
Interactive discussion on Sustainable Behaviour
- Chris Jalkotzy, Planning By People
- Michael Parker, TD Bank Group
- Luigi Ferrara, George Brown College
The festival runs from October 11th – 12th, 2012 at the Evergreen Brick Works in Toronto.
Build your network at this two-day event and during the Lifetime Achievement Awards Reception on Thursday, October 11th, 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Meet and connect with leading-edge opinion leaders and decision-makers from across the country and around the world.
BEFORE September 17th:
Register before September 17th and take advantage of early-bird pricing.
AFTER September 17th:
Capacity is limited so register now.
For inquiries please contact Jennifer Jeffery, GBF@sbcanada.org, 647.746.4844.