- October 5, 2021 - October 6, 2021
7:55 am - 2:15 pm
World Water-Tech North America Virtual Summit – October 5-6, 2021
Catalyzing Innovation Across the Watershed
Acting as a one stop shop for the water industry’s innovators and entrepreneurs, World Water-Tech North America is a platform where valuable business connections are made to accelerate the transition towards financially and environmentally resilient watersheds.
Attracting an international delegation of over 350 water and wastewater decision-makers, you can expect to meet the utilities (big and small), engineering firms, industrial end-users, investors, and tech providers driving innovation across the sector.
Join us virtually on October 5-6 for two days of 1-1 networking, high level panel discussions, interactive workshops, and unscripted roundtable debates!
2021 Key Themes
- The Future of Utilities – Designing Systems to Survive a Century
- Water Quality – Investing in the Fight against Forever Chemicals
- Cybersecurity – Tackling a Growing Threat
- Embracing Failure – How to Strengthen Predictive Water Systems
- On-Site Reuse – Towards Plug and Play Solutions
- Open Data Standards – Establishing the Data-Driven Utility of the Future
- Agricultural Water – Building an Effective Innovation Ecosystem
- One Water Resilience – The Role of the Utility as a Catalyst
- Drought Readiness – Prevention, Prediction and Preparation
- Super Early Bird Offer: USD $295 (until July 30)
- Full Price: USD $495