Workshop 1: Identifying GHG Reduction Opportunities at Your Facility
Join Partners in Project Green and the Town of Caledon for our first workshop of the GreenBiz Caledon Climate Partnership’s Climate Action Workshop Series.
The program kick-off event will provide an overview of the Program and serve to galvanize Caledon businesses around sustainability and GreenBiz Caledon Program participation. This session will provide an overview of greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction opportunities to help attendees understand how to identify and act on them in their facilities. Hear from industry experts, business leaders, and learn how your organization can start taking climate action today.
The workshop will take place on Wednesday, November 22nd from 8:00am to 10:00am at the Humber River Centre (28 Ann St) in Bolton, Ontario. Doors open at 7:30am for networking and refreshments. The session starts at 8:00am. Workshop space is limited so be sure to register today!
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how to identify GHG projects from subject matter experts
- Hear from business leaders on their GHG reduction journeys
- Identify the actions your organization can take to start making reductions
- Network with like-minded businesses
- Connect with GHG reduction experts and learn about programs and incentives to help with implementation
Who should attend:
- Sustainability professionals
- Facilities and operations managers
- Energy managers
Stay tuned for details about our key presenters for this session!
For more information, contact our Coordinator, Energy Performance, Julia Kole at email@example.com or 437-880-2156.
The GreenBiz Caledon Climate Partnership program is a collaboration effort between the Town of Caledon and Partners in Project Green, a part of Toronto and Region Conservation Authority.