- May 11, 2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sponsored by Toronto Pearson
Bring friends and family. Help enhance our local natural environment!
Join us on Saturday May 11, 2019 at Claireville Conservation Area in Brampton, for a morning dedicated to enhancing our local environment. Be sure to wear your corporate gear — whether it’s a jacket, hat, or sweater — so our photographer can capture your team in action!
Please note that registration will begin at 9:30am, with planting beginning at 10:00am. We request that all attendees arrive on time to participate in the planting demonstration.
The day will include:
– Native Tree and Shrub Planting
– Citizen Science Activities
– Young Tree and Shrub Monitoring and Maintenance Program
– Additional fun and informative Stewardship Activities
Coffee and light snacks will be provided on site!
Please note that if you are participating in this event with your company, we require one individual to register for your entire organization. Upon registration, please estimate the number of adults and children that will be joining you. Once your registration is submitted, you will be contacted with further information. We welcome those who are not participating with their companies to join us as well!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Please note: Partners in Project Green reserves the right to photograph its events, and from time to time we use these photos on our website or publications. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your photograph may be taken and used, per Partners in Project Green’s discretion.
Please see below for participant guidelines.
Contact Saba Khan: email@example.com.
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Absolutely no flip-flops or sandals: participants with this type of footwear will not be permitted to plant due to safety regulations.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes or rubber boots.
- No pets (with the exception of service dogs).
- Bring sunscreen and a hat.
- Bring a water bottle. We will have extra water on site but will not be providing cups or bottles.
- Terrain is uneven and there may be prickly vegetation that can cause rashes (eg: thistle, buckthorn, poison ivy, wild parsnip, etc.)
- Wear pants to protect legs from scratches and insect bites
- Please leave all electronics and valuables at home. TRCA will not be responsible for any loss, stolen or damaged items.